Replacement of Degree Certificate

发布时间: 2016-10-10

XMU will provide a replacement degree certificate in situations where the original is lost or damaged. 

1. Applicant needs to go to Archives for authentication of degrees.

2. Applicant needs to put a notice on party newspaper on provincial level stating that his/her certificate has been lost and been invalid. The statement needs to contain information including name, type of certificate, certificate no. and declaration of invalidity.

(Please check the list of party newspapers from )

3. Applicant needs to bring the original copy of authentication issued by Archives, the newspaper with the declaration of invalidity, printed photo and electronic photo to Students’ Academic Affairs Section, Academic Affairs Office. If the applicant entrusts others with this matter, an authorization letter as well as valid ID of the entrusted is needed.

4. Photo for degree certificate: (2.5X3.5cm) in size, 2 photos, blue background.

Photo for diploma certificate: (3.5 x 4.5 cm) in size, 2 photos, blue background.

Photo should be recent, to reflect your current appearance. The electronic photo and printed photo should be identical.

5. Students’ Academic Affairs Section, Academic Affairs Office will issue a replacement degree certificate the last week of every month.